Call for Applications, Summer Programme (9-22 July, 2017)
Call for eligible APRU students/ scholars to apply for NUS Enterprise Summer Programme 2017, Deadline: March 31st
Gain invaluable insights into Singapore's transformation from third world to first and our business landscape today through the NUS Enterprise Summer Programme.
The NUS Enterprise Summer Programme is targeted at undergraduate students currently enrolled in university, majoring in any discipline, with a keen interest in entrepreneurship.
- People, Politics and Culture of Singapore
- From Third World to First: Economic Development of Singapore
- Entrepreneurship Growth and Strategy in Singapore
- New Venture Creation Process
- Go-To-Market Strategy
- Idea Pitch
- Social Entrepreneurship in Asia
- Site visits to selected statutory boards, companies and start-ups in Singapore
- In-conversation with business leaders and entrepreneurs
- Visits to cultural and heritage sites in Singapore
Lectures will be conducted in English by faculty members from NUS, as well as government officials, business leaders and professionals.