The Internationalisation of Higher Education in the Asia-Pacific
14th APRU Senior Staff Meeting, Cebu, 7-9 September 2016
Host: University of the Philippines
- Welcome Remarks by President Alfredo Pascual, University of the Philippines
- Current Issues on Higher Education Reform in the Philippines
- Understanding the Philippines Today
- APRU Vision and Plan
- The APRU Impact Report: the next steps
- Speaking Frankly 2016: the big issues facing APRU Senior Staff
- Internationalisation of Higher Education: Future Perspectives
- International Partnerships: panel presentations
- Next Steps for APRU
Delegates at the 14th APRU Senior Staff Meeting.
(Photo: University of the Philippines)
Higher Education leaders from 45 leading research universities gathered in Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu to discuss trends and best practices in internationalisation, international strategies and partnerships.