Case competitions are increasing popular around the world as a way for students to exercise critical thinking skills using a "real world" challenge. For this international, virtual competition, teams will receive a challenge relating to a pressing global health problem. Teams will be given two weeks to prepare a 10-12 minute video in English proposing a realistic, well-designed, innovative solution to the challenge. Teams will save their videos on youtube or vimeo and submit the link via email for judging by a panel of APRU Global Health Program members and other global expert judges.
Three videos will be chosen for the final round to be shown at the 2017 APRU GH Program’s annual workshop in Manila, Philippines in October 2017. The winning team will be announced at the workshop and a prize of US$500 will be awarded.
- MARCH 15- Deadline for universities to register teams
- APRIL 1- Case challenge sent out via email at 11:59am Pacific Time
- APRIL 21- Final video submissions due by 11:59am Pacific Time
- JULY 1- Three finalist teams announced via email
- OCT 18- Final competition held at the 2017 APRU GH annual workshop in Manila, Philippines
For further information about University Requirements, Eligibility, Prizes and Submission Instructions visit the GH Hub web page http://apruglobalhealth.org/casecompetition