Each participating institution should create an internal process for selecting candidates and submit the nomination for undergraduate students representing their institution to Anya Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30, 2020 at 8:00 AM (HKT). View eligibility requirements and materials to be submitted with the nomination.
- Must be expected to be a current student as of December 2021.
- Must be a student of a participating university.
- Students currently active in ESPORTS and Gaming activities at participating APRU universities are preferred.
- We, at APRU and our member universities, understand that the eSports ecosystem is dominated in representation by male leaders, athletes, and experts. To enhance diversity and inclusion in the eSports ecosystem, APRU will not accept all male teams for the eSports fellowship. If you have any further questions, please contact Anya Wong (email@example.com).
The nomination should include the following materials:
- Biography (250 words). Please also include your full name; field of study, name of the institution; and your email address.
- A statement indicating relevant eSports and leadership experiences and your willingness to share your knowledge, skills and expertise (up to 300 words).