In the initial phase of the fellowship, the program will be composed of groups of 3-5 undergraduate students from each participating university. It is a year-long commitment by students who are interested in developing an international eSports network of student leaders. All-male teams will not be accepted. Activities will occur bi-monthly.
- Students must attend at least 4 sessions throughout the program.
- Take an active role in discussion and leading activities.
- Actively share best practices among fellows (informal sessions)
- Become an eSports ambassador for your university and future participants.
- Kick-off event and welcome
- Interactive lectures and webinars
- Student-led workshops
- International eSports Tournament
- Diversity and Inclusion in the eSports Industry
- Overview of the e-sports ecosystem in an international context
- Career and skills development in e-sports industry
- Developing an eSports league and community at your university
- eSports in a virtual world
- Psychological impact of e-sports gaming
- eSports for Social Good