The Sustainable Waste Management Winter School will be held online from January to February 2021 for three sessions.
[Dates] January 12 & 26 and February 23
[Time] 9 am- 12 pm (Korea time)
- Wastewater treatment and recycling (view the recording here)
- Plastics and sustainability (view the recording here)
- Biochar for sustainable development (view the recording here)
See a latest program here.
Visit the winter school webpage here.
Prof. Yong Sik Ok, Korea University
- Prof. William Mitch, Stanford University
- Prof. Chia-Hung Hou, National Taiwan University
- Prof. Ali Abbas, The University of Sydney
- Prof. Cheng Gu, Nanjing University
- Prof. Defu He, East China Normal University
- Prof. Sutha Khaodhir, Chulalongkorn University
- Prof. Xiaonan Wang, National University of Singapore
- Prof. Hwai Chyuan Ong, University of Technology Sydney
- Prof. Payam Dadvand, Barcelona Institute for Global Health
- Prof. Jörg Rinklebe, University of Wuppertal
- Prof. Yusuke Yamauchi, University of Queensland
- Prof. Daniel Alessi, University of Alberta
- Prof. Matthias C. Rillig, Freie Universität Berlin
Contact to register
Kumuduni N. Palansooriya: email@example.com
APRU Disclaimer: The views, information, or opinions expressed during the APRU Sustainable Waste Management Virtual Winter School 2021 are solely those of the individuals involved and do not necessarily represent those of The Association of Pacific Rim Universities (“APRU”) and its employees. APRU is not responsible and does not verify for accuracy any of the information contained in the series.