The Sustainable Waste Management Winter School will be held online in January 2021 for four sessions.
[Dates] January 12 & 26 and February 9 & 23
[Time] 9 am- 12 pm (Korea time)
- Plastics and sustainability
- Wastewater treatment and recycling
- Biochar for sustainable development
- Fundamentals and laboratory demonstrations for plastic related analysis
Please see a preliminary program here.
January 12 session on wastewater treatment and recycling. View recording here.
Prof. Yong Sik Ok, Korea University
- Prof. William Mitch, Stanford University
- Prof. Yusuke Yamauchi, University of Queensland
- Prof. Daniel Alessi, University of Alberta
- Prof. Chia-Hung Hou, National Taiwan University
- Prof. Matthias C. Rillig, Freie Universität Berlin
- Prof. Cheng Gu, Nanjing University
- Prof. Defu He, East China Normal University
- Prof. Sutha Khaodhir, Chulalongkorn University
- Prof. Payam Dadvand, Barcelona Institute for Global Health
- Prof. Xiaonan Wang, National University of Singapore
- Prof. Jörg Rinklebe, University of Wuppertal
- Prof. Hwai Chyuan Ong, University of Technology Sydney
Contact to register
Kumuduni N. Palansooriya: firstname.lastname@example.org