The Sustainable Waste Management Winter School will be held online from January to February 2021 for four sessions.
[Dates] January 12 & 26 and February 9 & 23
[Time] 9 am- 12 pm (Korea time)
- Plastics and sustainability
- Wastewater treatment and recycling
- Biochar for sustainable development
- Fundamentals and laboratory demonstrations for plastic related analysis
See a latest program here.
Visit the winter school webpage here.
Session one: Wastewater treatment and recycling. View recording here.
Prof. Yong Sik Ok, Korea University
- Prof. William Mitch, Stanford University
- Prof. Yusuke Yamauchi, University of Queensland
- Prof. Daniel Alessi, University of Alberta
- Prof. Chia-Hung Hou, National Taiwan University
- Prof. Matthias C. Rillig, Freie Universität Berlin
- Prof. Cheng Gu, Nanjing University
- Prof. Defu He, East China Normal University
- Prof. Sutha Khaodhir, Chulalongkorn University
- Prof. Payam Dadvand, Barcelona Institute for Global Health
- Prof. Xiaonan Wang, National University of Singapore
- Prof. Jörg Rinklebe, University of Wuppertal
- Prof. Hwai Chyuan Ong, University of Technology Sydney
Contact to register
Kumuduni N. Palansooriya: email@example.com
APRU Disclaimer: The views, information, or opinions expressed during the APRU Sustainable Waste Management Virtual Winter School 2021 are solely those of the individuals involved and do not necessarily represent those of The Association of Pacific Rim Universities (“APRU”) and its employees. APRU is not responsible and does not verify for accuracy any of the information contained in the series.