Co-hosted by AIChE and APRU Sustainable Waste Management Program, the Engineering Sustainable Development 2020 will bring engineers, scientists, and policymakers together to discuss technical and engineering challenges of addressing the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Event date: December 6-8, 2020
Location: Banyan Tree Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
View the website here.
You’re invited to submit your latest research to develop programming for this year’s Conference.
- Plastic waste/microplastics
- Electronic waste: waste batteries, waste solar panels
- Biowaste in the circular economy
- Soil, water and air pollution
- Biodiversity in ecosystems
- Policy development toward sustainable waste management
- William Mitch, Professor, Stanford University
- Yong Sik Ok, Full Professor, Research Director (Global), APRU Sustainable Waste Management
- Binoy Sarkar, Lecturer, Lancaster Environment Centre (LEC) of Lancaster University
- Choonglai Cho, Secretary General, ASEM SMEs Eco-Innovation Center (ASEIC)
- Daniel S. Alessi, Associate Professor, University of Alberta
- Taku Fujiwara, Professor, Kochi University