The 7th APRU Global Health Virtual Case Competition is now open for registration with a prize of US$ 1,000 to the winning team!
In this case competition, APRU students will be given an opportunity to practice critical thinking and problem-solving skills to help solve global health challenges. Teams of 4-6 students will receive a challenge related to a pressing global health problem. Teams will have up to 10 weeks to prepare a 10-minute video in English, proposing a realistic, well-designed, and innovative solution.
We encourage students to consider a balance of innovative yet realistic, evidence-based solutions. Please forward this message to your students or classmates who are interested in global health-related topics.
The 7th Case Competition challenges students to build and strengthen the capacity of the health systems in Fiji to better respond to future public health threats, focusing on vulnerable populations.
Find out more details about the challenge here.
The virtual case competition 2022 is in partnership with:
- April 25th – Deadline to register teams
- June 2nd – Final video submissions due by 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time)
- August 1st – Three finalist teams announced via email
- November– Final judging of the competition held during an APRU GH virtual event
- (Teams register after March 25th will still only have until June 2nd to submit their videos)
- All team members must come from the same university.
- All teams must come from APRU member universities or be registered through a non-member university. Teams from
- APRU member universities can participate for free.
- To determine if your university is an APRU member, check here.
- For non-APRU member universities, there is a US$500 fee to participate.