Sustainable development has called for efficient bioresource utilization, sustainable energy production, effective environmental remediation/management, and advanced material development. Researches and innovations are critical to satisfy these pressing needs. This proposed conference will offer a timely opportunity to stimulate new research activities in technological and managerial advancement. Eminent academic researchers, industrial practitioners, green groups, and governmental departments from different sectors in the local and international context will gather to share scientific and technical inputs as well as political feedback through active discussion.
- Encourage collaborations among academics, industrial sectors, green groups, and governmental bodies at the local and international level to develop and exercise novel assessments and practices in fields;
- Facilitate information exchange, knowledge transfer, and idea stimulation among overseas and local experts
- Promote awareness and knowledge of bioresources, energy, environment and materials technology among stakeholders.
- Interested participants are welcomed to submit one-page abstract (using the standard template) for Oral or Poster Presentations via our online Registration and Abstract Submission system . Three Special Issues are listed in alphebetical order as below:
- Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology
Science of the Total Environment
- The abstract template can be downloaded here.
- March 1, 2019
Deadline for submission of one-page abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
- April 1, 2019
Extended and final deadline for submission of one-page abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
- April 15, 2019
Early bird registration deadline.
- May 31, 2019
Click here for more information.