The winners of the APRU Global Health Program Conference Student Poster Contest 2018 emerged from 36 excellent submissions from students from 10 economies. They were judged by APRU Global Health Advisory Group members.
The winners are:
- 1st Place: Anak Agung Diyananda Paramita (Warmadewa University)
- 2nd Place: Bonardo Hasiholan (University of Indonesia)
- 3rd Place: Megan Ren, Jason Zhang, Rishi Makkar, Nicolas Gonzalez, Mili Patel (University of California, Los Angeles)
- 1st Place: Mengge Han (Fudan University)
- 2nd Place: Jocelyn Dracakis (The University of Sydney)
- 3rd Place: Sarah Lawrence, Betty Nguyen, Jacqueline Pei (University of California, Los Angeles)
The 1st prize winners in each category will receive a USD$100 gift card during the awards ceremony at the annual APRU Global Health conference 2018 which is going to be hosted by University of Malaya on October 28-30, 2018. All student posters will also be presented at the conference.