APRU Global Health Student Poster Contest invite current undergraduate and graduate students to submit your works to enter the competition.
Applicant must be current undergraduate or graduate students at the time of submission. Medical students also are eligible to apply. Post-doctoral students are not eligible.
- The poster must be related to global health and unpublished at the time of submission.
- Collaborative poster presentations are acceptable; however, the first author must be a student.
- Please indicate if the poster is being submitted by more than one student.
- Only one submission per student (as first author) is allowed.
- Only accept posters written in English, in a PDF format, and the poster size is 16:9
Find out more details here.
A prize of $500 US will be awarded for the best undergraduate and best graduate posters (one in each category). Second and third places will also be selected but no cash prize will be offered.
The contest has received a total of 64 excellent submissions from 27 universities across 12 economies.
- The winning team of the undergraduate category is from University of Santo Tomas
- The winning team of the graduate category is from The University of Hong Kong
Click here to view the posters and four other finalist works.