The 16th APRU Multi-Hazards Symposium 2021 will be held on November 24-25 led by the Universitas Indonesia.
The theme is Building Partnerships for Sustainable Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) for All Hazards.
Ten sub-topics for the symposium
- Engineering and Infrastructures in Disaster
- Natural Hazards Triggering Technological Disasters (NaTech)
- Pandemics and Public Health Issues
- Disaster Mitigation: Policies, Practices and Alternatives
- Emergency and Crisis Management
- Business Continuity Management and Disaster Insurance
- Social Science Perspective in Disaster
- Statistical and Modelling Tools for Disaster Management
- Community Empowerment for DRR
- Media and communication
- Abstract Submission: closed
- Full Paper Submission & Review: November 15, 2021
- APRU MULTI-HAZARDS SYMPOSIUM: November 24-25, 2021