- Day 1: PhD Symposium
- Day 2: Ph.D. Symposium and opening plenary
- Day 3: Keynote & panel and working group meetings
- Day 4: Keynote & panel, working group presentation and virtual guided tours
- Day 5: Working group presentation, PhD presentation and closing plenary
Keynote: Dr Rhys Jones, Public Health Physician and Senior Lecturer in Māori Health at the University of Auckland.
Panellists: Daniel Glenn, Principal of 7 Directions Architects/Planners in Seattle, Washington, and a Native American architect Dr Danièle Hromek, Budawang (beach plover) woman of the Yuin (black duck) nation Dr Davianna Pōmaikaʻi McGregor, Professor and founding member of the Department of Ethnic Studies at the University of Hawai’i, ManoaSDGs and Post-Pandemic Cities and Landscapes on Day 4
Keynote: Bernhard Barth, Human Settlements Officer at UN-Habitat’s Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific
Panellists: Chris Aiken, Chair of Construction Programme Assurance Panel and former CEO of Government-owned Kāinga Ora subsidiary Sean Audain, City Innovation Lead at Wellington City Council Hon Julie Anne Genter, Minister for Women, Associate Minister for Transport and Associate Minister for Health Dr Andreas Wesener, Senior Lecturer in Urban Design at Lincoln University
- Children, Youth, and the Environments
- Food Nutrition Security
- Future Energy Landscapes
- Indigenous Knowledge and Wisdom
- Landscapes and Human Health
- Smart Cities
- Sustainable Urban Design
- Transitions in Urban Waterfronts
- Urban-Rural Linkages
- Vulnerable, Resilient and Climate Justice Communities
- Water and Wastewater
Symposium Keynote Speaker: Prof Bart JohnsonContacts
- For any queries on the conference, how to join a working group, tours, and registrations, please contact [email protected].
- For information on the Ph.D. Symposium and papers submission, please contact [email protected].
- For information on payments, problems with the registration process, and accommodation, please contact Jan Vernon at [email protected].