Global Urban Health
The University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam, Hong Kong
November 17-20, 2019 (including one-day pre-conference field trips & workshops and three-day scientific sessions)
Call for Abstracts:
The conference is calling for abstracts from all interested parties. Please submit your abstract here before July 5, 2019.
1. Non-communicable diseases (e.g. mental health, smoking, diabetes, cardiovascular disease cancer)
2. Infectious diseases
3. Environment, health & active lifestyle (e.g. air pollution, climate change, physical activities, aging, occupational health & safety, maternal & child health/reproductive health)
4. Health systems & governance
5. Smart city/ technology
6. Global health education & training
7. Others (e.g. migration/displacement, natural disasters)
Abstracts must be submitted online from April 4 to July 5, 2019.
For detailed regulations and guidelines, please see here.
Student Poster Submission:
The APRU Global Health Conference 2019 is now calling for student poster submissions.
A winner and two runners-up will be selected for each of the undergraduate and graduate categories.
Winners will be announced on July 15. The first-place winners will be awarded a prize of USD100 at the Conference.
Please submit your posters here by June 14, 2019.
Hosted by the School of Public Health, LKS Faculty of Medicine, this conference aims to facilitate inter-institutional and inter-sectorial exchanges of world-class expertise and cutting-edge findings on global urban health.
The conference provides an important platform for Hong Kong-based scientists and overseas scholars to exchange ideas on urban health challenges and brainstorm for solutions with policymakers and practitioners from high, middle to low-income settings.